Vintage French Pillow - perfect addition to your home décor
This pillow is made from a vintage French fabric and would be equally at home with a minimalist, modern, country or farmhouse décor. It feels sooo good to the touch – it just cannot be replicated with modern fabrics. It has a firm weave that is just lovely to the touch.
The antique European linen also used to make the pillow was handwoven around 1900 and stored in a farmer’s barn for the purpose of sewing grain sacks. It was never been used and is of exceptional quality.
The pillow measures 12” x 17.5”.
*** For a perfect fit, we highly recommend choosing the “Cover with Insert” option to order the luxury 100% cotton down-proof ticking pillow insert along with the pillow cover. Our pillow covers are sewn to fit these excellent hypoallergenic feather/down inserts. ***
- Pillow cover measures 12” x 17.5”.
- Back of cover is made with vintage mangle cloth, a pure linen fabric from Germany.
- Hidden zipper closure allows removal of the insert to care for the cover.
- All fabrics are washed before sewing. For laundering my fabrics, I use Costco soap and Dr. Brunner soap. For the heavier grain sack fabrics, I also use Costco dryer sheets.
- This vintage French fabric is of the best quality and in great condition with no marks that I could see on this pillow. In general, signs of wear and some discoloration or spots are part of the charm and character of these antique fabrics. Please see the photos for reference.
Luxury Pillow Insert:
- Insert size for this pillow cover measures 12” x 18”.
- We buy our inserts from a luxury pillow manufacturer. The inserts are made with hypoallergenic feathers and down and covered in 235 thread count 100% cotton down-proof ticking.
- Over the years, we have used many other pillow inserts from various sources. These are the best. We have never had any feather/down leakage issues.
- Insert size is generally 2” larger than pillow cover size for pillows measuring 20” or more and 1” larger for smaller sizes.
- We highly recommend buying the insert along with the pillow. Our pillow covers are tailored to these inserts for a perfect fit.
Care of Pillow Cover:
- Dry clean or hand wash in lukewarm water with mild soap.
- Air dry only, no heat.
Guaranteed FREE USA SHIPPING on orders totaling $35 or more!
We Also Recommend
Antique European Grain Sack Linen Pillow - perfect addition to your home décor
German Grain Sack Pillow - perfect addition to your home décor